Cast a Net
What does this do?
- Takes a TradingView screener output in CSV format.
- Look at the top 100 stocks based on performance over the past 1 month.
- Keep the stocks that have an ADR% greater than 5.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
- Gather all the stocks and provide a finviz charts link so it is convenient for manual review.
- Make sure you have the following screener columns selected. This is important as the tool depends on the columns.
For the actual screener filters, you can pretty much have whatever you want. They key is to cast a wide net. For example, I have:
- 3-Month Performance
- 6-Month Performance
- Average Day Range (14)
- Monthly Performance
- Yearly Performance
Export the CSV file and upload it here.
- 6-Month Performance > 100%
- Last > 3
- Average Volume (30 day) > 1M